Saturday 22 June 2013

We Goin' Through Changes..

Okay so since I last updated this blog everything has changed..EVERYTHING!

We have moved the date of the wedding to August 31st THIS YEAR! Yip that's right our wedding is 10 weeks away.

Mental!!

Colm's gran wasn't very well there and to be honest we didn't think she was going to recover. So we decided to move the date forward so she could be there to see him get married. The more we thought about changing the more and more great the idea sounded.

So what else has changed!!

Well we are no longer having a big meal. We are having our wedding as normal and then we are having a small meal (just our immediate family and grandparents) and then we are having a big evening do and a buffet. I know a lot of people will think we are just being cheap but I love this idea. I don't like big flashy weddings anyway and with this it's not going to be a complete struggle for the next two years where we shrimp and save every penny we have to put it towards one day that we will hardly remember.

The same people are going to be invited and it's till a wedding so I'm happy and the fact that it's so soon means I can get excited now and I don't have as long to wait!!

We literally decided to do this totally spare of the moment and only started organizing it all about 5 weeks ago. We agreed on the Friday night to do it and I went the next day and bought my dress, jewellery, veil and shoes all in one day.

Now we have loads of things sorted and are well on our way to being Mr & Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment